Thursday 24 May 2012

Hey guys, WOW it has been quite a long time since I last updated my blog with a post. But I would like to say thank you to everyone that has been viewing my posts, I hope you enjoying reading them, and if you wouldn't mind, comment on the posts which you like and I will do more of them.
At the moment I am completing my GCSE exams, which I have to revise a whole lot for so thats the reason for my absence, but I have some free time so I thought I would update you with some cool stuff :)
I have joined the Asos Fashion Finder, which looks pretty cool, you can enter a wide range of competitions that win you some amazing prices and you don't even need to come first. My Fashion Find is 'Fashionista24' so check it out, i'm sure you can. I entered a competition called WHATAMIWEARING which looked awesome so I entered it, and I would appreciate it if some of my amazing thoughtful readers would check it out.

I will definitely look to do some more blog posts shortly, but I do need to focus on my exams as some of you would understand.

Jordane x

No comments:

Post a Comment