Thursday 31 May 2012

THE JUBILEE

hey guys so this is the post many of you may be wanted to see since I told you about it yesterday. This is just a post about different outfit idea's you may want to use if you are celebrating the Queens Jubilee. I have four outfits that may or may not catch your eye but I hope they do. I tried to keep with the colour theme of blue, white and red, but less talking lets get to it.

Outfit 1
Dress - H&M
Shoes - Primark
Hat - Ebay

I love this outfit its very bright and yet very retro.
Outfit 2
Top - Primark
Trousers - H&M
Shoes - Garage Shoes

This outfit is casual, yet very summery.
Outfit 3
Playsuit - River Island
Shoes - Primark (old)

This would be great for a party in the garden, or throw a pair of heels on and hit the clubs.


Outfit 4
T-shirt - H&M
Skirt - Topshop
Belt - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Office
Bag - Select

This outfit isn't really fit for a jubilee party, but on the other hand  it would be great for any other occasion and its one of my favorites.
So guys I hope this has helped you in the slightest, if your celebrating the Jubliee, have a smashing time! I will post my look next week to show you all!

Speak Soon..xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment