Wednesday 30 May 2012

Up Coming Posts

hey guys and girls, so tomorrow I am looking to write a post and show a few photo's of some outfit idea's for the upcoming Jubilee, which if you don't know, it is where the Queen will celebrate 60 years of being on the throne. Find out more HERE. On Sunday here in England and where ever else it is being celebrated, everyone will be dressing up for the big day to go to what they have planned, whether it is a party, the Thames or a BBQ like me :) So I will be throwing together a few idea's of my own which may help you. I am sorry if this doesn't apply to you, but you could also check it out. I will not be revealing what my outfit will be for the Jubilee because I will do a post next week to show you or otherwise it wont be a surprise, not that its nothing special, just because it will be something more for you to see. 

I may also soonish update my blog with some updates from previous posts I have done, such as 'fashion items I want' because obviously this has changed, so look forward to that, and also I may do some celebrity style posts because I like writing them, and hopefully you like reading them. It would be great if you could comment on the posts you like or comment on this post to tell me what you like, that would be awesome! Oh and not to forget outfit of the day posts may be up more regularly now as I have finished school, so there is no more school uniform which I am absolutely loving at the moment, So expect more of those.

Speak soon ... xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment