Sunday 29 July 2012

Darkness


Dress - H&M
Sandals - Primark
Bag - Select
Bracelets - Primark (i think, they are very old!)

Hey everyone, 

Sorry for the over-using of some of the items in my wardrobe e.g. sandals and bag. I am just waiting for my holiday to come along so I can wear all my new clothes and accessories, even though these sandals may be my one and only truly holiday romance, as they do go with everything I am taking. But I do have a new studded black bag which I have shown in a previous post, and it is just waiting for me to use it. Cannot wait. I decided to wear the little H&M black dress, as most of my summer clothes are packed away but I still really like it, havn't worn it much and I thought I might aswell pull it out the closet.

Jordane x

No comments:

Post a Comment