Tuesday 14 August 2012

everything became blacked out!

Hello Everyone, I like this outfit because it is very simple but has some key statement pieces. This black dress can be used for so many different events, whether your going shopping, for lunch or for dinner. It's just what you pair with the dress and accessorize it which will be it suitable for different times and places. For example when I wore this dress I was just off on a sunday for a spot of shopping, so I leftt the dress plain without any thing on top, if the weather was colder you could wear tights and a jacket/cardi. I paired this dress with my new Primark suede studded boots which I am in love with, they are so comfy and stylish too. for accessories I simple wore some silver bangles and a ring.

Dress - H&M 
Shoes - Primark
Bangles - Forever 21

Jordane x

No comments:

Post a Comment