Monday 12 November 2012

eBay Listing - BID NOW

Hello!

So if none of you know, which I don't think you should, because I haven't said anything before, but I have an eBay account which I just sell my old clothes, my brothers old clothes and I may start selling old books and DVD's just because alot of my stuff is just getting too much, even stuff I never use to instead of throwing it in the rubbish bin, why not sell it. I have just updated my eBay with a couple of things, I try to make it affordable, well I definitely knock most of the original price off, and most of it is in immaculate condition. So if you like any of it, feel free to buy some or recommend to a friend.



SOLD



SOLD



SOLD

So if you like any of these items, do be sure to check them out!

Jordane x

No comments:

Post a Comment