Sunday 27 January 2013

OOTD

 
Leggings - Primark
Top - Primark
Jacket - ASOS
Boots - don't know
 
hello lovelies!
 
So it has been an extremely long time since I've last blogged, I've just had no time at all, but at the same time I don't want to give this blog up. It has been my birthday recently, 17! And I received some amazing presents from my family, including the best of all a new camera!, that's why the quality on my outfit in the post is so spectacular. I understand you may all be getting bored of the scenery of my pictures.. well there's not much scenery at all, but I think its so horrible and boring. So that's why I'm going to drag my mum around and take some which have a better background. Also some of you may know, or not, that I am an aspiring fashion photographer, (hence the camera for my birthday), and I really need to start putting a portfolio together. If any of you who live in north London wants a small fashion shoot for free, let me know!
Back to the actual outfit, you can see where the items are from below the picture, but this was an outfit that I was wearing to a long day of work, so it's comfortable and efficient, and I thought I'd wear my camo jacket to slightly brighten it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment