Sunday 3 February 2013

Clothing Crush - Blazers

Hello lovelies!

So recently I have totally fell in love with blazers! Before this day the only blazer I had ever worn was a cheap, black, boring, ugly one from Primark. The ones I've recently brought aren't more expensive and they are all the same style but in different colours. I brought a black one which perfect for any type of event or occasion. I also brought a peachy pink one which I actually got in the Sale for £7! and the last one which I have wanted for a good while now is a neon one. I forgot to say though that they are all from H&M, so very affordable.



 

Blazer - H&M - £14.99
Necklace - H&M - £7.99
 
 



 

 
Blazer - H&M - £7 (Sale)
Necklace - H&M
 



 
 
 Neon Blazer - H&M - £14.99
Necklace - Topshop - £2 (Sale)
 
If you would like me to do a 'How to style' blog post on these blazers then please do comment!
 
Jordane x

No comments:

Post a Comment