Monday 14 October 2013

Style Crush #2 - Lucy Mecklenburgh

 
So I've started off this celebrity style crush, which I thinks quite cool, because I watch and read plenty of showbiz/style news, and I'm always checking out the celebs style and some is amazing and some not so amazing. So in that case I thought I would make it a regular occurrence to update everyday (hopefully this wont be too difficult) my favourite style crush with some of there most amazing outfits. Today I would of posted two because I'm just so in love with the fashion.
 
This post is on Lucy Mecklenburgh, because she's really changed her style around, from 'Essex' to 'LA', I mean it's great, she wears some amazing dresses, take a look.
 
 
 
this is my favourite!, and her dress is from ASOS, it's amazing in black as well.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment