Thursday 5 April 2012

Olivia Palermo's Style Overview

Hey dolls, as being my style icon, she's also recognised in the fashion industry as one of the biggest trend-setters of the decade. Olivia Palermo is a 26-year old model and actress and has also starred in MTV's reality television show The City. She had been signed to Wilhelmina Models in 2009 and had also appeared on a range of magazine covers including Tatler, Asos magazine and Marie Claire UK. Palermo is known wide for her fashion sense and also daring fashion choices, these wacky outfits were put in the limelight in the series of The City. 

 










 I have my own opinions on Olivia Palermo's fashion creativity and trust me they are all positive. I can't help but always search on google the models style or latest fashion trends, or even when i'm flicking through my weekly magazine choice. She has a variety of style trends in her wardrobe and never fails to impress my eyes. What I also love about Palermo's style is that she doesn't mind wearing couture with high-street, I mean who wouldnt when you look that great.
She also loves mixing different patterns, whether its flower and leopard prints together, and in this season of 2012 if you want her style of the patterns, just pop down to any store because your florals, stripes and spots are this seasons famous trend. 


Bye..

Jordane x

No comments:

Post a Comment