Friday 15 June 2012

And for cheaper?

This studded blouse on Lauren Conrad really stood out to me because I love the detailing of the studs on the colour, and then when I found the copy which isn't necessarily a copy just a cheaper version it was even
better.
Find it here at Missguided for £22.99

This cream jumper teamed with a pair of jeans just like Mollie King looks effortless yet stylish paired with a pair of heels, and i'm guessing this one on the right is much cheaper. Find it here at Topshop for £32

Here we have Lauren Conrad again, her style just always stands out to me, and this lovely spotty blouse looks great with the leather pants and black suede heels with a colour blocking clutch. Find it here at Miss Selfridge for £29.

This neon colour blocking skirt looks lovely on Mollie with a plain black tank top, keeping all eyes on that bright Coloured skirt of hers. Find a similar style here at Pilot.

Little Mix have been girls that I look at for fashion over this past week and Perrie Edwards boho look is really doing it for me, I love how she styles things together and her use of accessories. Perrie's bralet can be found in a similar sort here at Topshop for £38.

I can tell from looking at the pictures of these beautiful X-Factor winner's that Jade Thirlwall loves to add a bow to her outfit and I love this necklace one she wore on the red carpet complete with her co-ord suit and pink shirt. You can find this velvert dickie bow necklace here at Rock'n'Rose for £15.

This MTV vest which Jesy Nelson is seen wearing has been a favorite for all and they have definitely been running out of the stores here at River Island for £20.

At the famous Brit Awards Tulisa's little muffins were there to strut there stuff down the red carpet and did they look amazing ? YES! And for me Leigh Ann Pinnock's sky high platform wedges were amazing, and little old me found a similar pair here on Modocat.

Jordane x


No comments:

Post a Comment