Friday 15 June 2012

A few outfit idea's?

Hey girls and boys, so this post is just to show you some outfits I have put together out of a few items in my wardrobe and accessories drawer. I also put some Barry M nail varnishes which I think look really like with the outfits. Its only my opinion but obviously you can choose which ever colour you like the best. I like seeing these sorts of posts on other peoples blogs so I hope you like it and get some idea's.

Outfit #1
Jeans - Primark
Top - Topshop
Converse - Office
Necklace - H&M
Sunglasses - Primark
Nail varnish - Barry M (blue glitter)

This outfit is very casual for one of those days you don't really feel like getting dresses up. Also these are my favorite jeans. I don't wear jeans too often but these ones from primark are my favourite. If you add some accessories it really makes up the outfit.

Outfit #2
Jean skirt - Topshop
Cropped tee - Topshop
Sandals - Primark
Sunglasses - Primark
Spiked bracelets - ALDO
Nail varnish - Barry M (bright red)

This skirt is a new edition into my wardrobe I love it and it's a slightly cheaper option than the American Apparel one. I think teamed with a nice white top and white sandals makes it really summery. Add a bright nail polish like this Barry M one and your ready.
Outfit #3
Dress- H&M
Shoes - H&M
Collar - H&M
Ring - H&M
Clutch - sorry its really old so I have forgotten.
Nail varnish - Barry M (gold foil effects)

This is perfect for a night out to the theatre or for a nice meal with your family or boyfriend. Think whether you want silver or gold accessories but my favorite is gold it really makes you glow.

Outfit #4
Maxi skirt - eBay
Cropped top - Topshop
Hat - eBay
Shoes - Topshop
Necklace - Wallis (I think)
Nail Varnish - Barry M (silver glitter)

This is a very retro outfit and a bit edgy that is why I love it. I am loving the bowler hats and cropped tops at the moment and I think the glitter nail varnish makes the outfit sparkle.

Outfit #5
Skirt - Topshop
Blouse - H&M
Sandals - ALDO
Sunglasses - H&M
Nail Varnish - Barry M (mushroom)
The natural colour's aren't that popular this season but it's lovely to be a bit different. This skirt I haven't had much use of so I hope to wear it soon.

Jordane x

No comments:

Post a Comment