Saturday 28 July 2012

Leather, studs and some red lippy



Coat - Primark
Leggings - Primark
 Shoes - Topshop

Hello all you lovely people who are reading this, sorry for the lack of posts but I have been getting ready packing for my holiday which I so excited for, even though the weather has been pretty good here in London, but it keeps changing and we all love a beach, so yeah. I am wearing my new coat which I boosted about in a recent post HERE. It probably is a little bit warm to be wearing a full on coat but I loved it and just really wanted to wear it. I paired it with a pair of leather-look leggings and studded flats, and my favourite red lip liner by No7, I probably looked abit like a biker but hey I love that look :)

Hope you are all well.

Jordane x

No comments:

Post a Comment