Thursday 30 August 2012

Nail varnishes - #pink

Hello everyone, a little beauty post for you right now. I am just going to be showing you in the next couple of days my different nail varnishes in their colour's, so today I have my pinks. So hope you enjoy this post and the next few to come out.



So in my nail varnish collection, I'm not one for a lot of pinks, I rather go for reds, but I am trying to widen my variety in colour's. Most of the pink polishes above I haven't actually brought myself but have come in little beauty gifts, so the only ones I have brought myself was the Barry M and the Superdrug but I think that was my mum who brought the superdrug one. Ok, so I gather that I am rambling and not making much sense because I don't really know what else to say, if this was shoes I was posting about you would have about ten pages, but it isn't so I think I'm going to leave this how it is and come back with my next post on the blue nail polishes, look forward to it then.

P.S. don't forget to look at the post before this to get the 10% discount code for RINGS & TINGS.

Jordane x

No comments:

Post a Comment