Wednesday 1 August 2012

Say goodbye to being blonde.

 

Hey Everyone, 

So today I am off to the salon to change the colour of my hair. I am naturally quite fair haired but I started getting my blonde highlights in round about year nine of secondary school, because I wanted really light blonde hair, and making it lighter and lighter, adding the bleach each time it's just making my hair really weak and dry. So I am going to dye my hair a very basic dark brown, well I havn't exactly choosen the colour yet because I have to choose from the colour chart. But I am very excited and nervous at the same time. I just hope it suits me, and because I have very dark eyes many people do say that it will look really nice, i'm just hoping it will and fingers cross.

Shirt - H&M
Jumper - Topshop
Lip Liner - No7

No comments:

Post a Comment