Monday 16 September 2013

"goals and aspirations in life, even if some of them are a little unrealistic"

So I thought I would do a post that again gave you a little insight in to me. However this time its going to be about my goals and aspirations in life, even if some of them are a little unrealistic, because some of mine may be and we don't always get what we want in life. So I hope you enjoy, and also if you want to know any else about me, feel free the contact me via email or twitter, I will link them below.

  1. Have an internship in fashion or Photography
  2. Become a fashion photographer
  3. Meet Harry Styles :P
  4. Work in Fashion
  5. Attend London Fashion Week
  6. Travel the world
  7. Live in New York
  8. To be able to afford a Chanel Bag; or any other designer bag would be nice
  9. To have thousands of blog followers ( come on readers!)
  10. Not to sure for the tenth!
Twitter - @jordanedavis
 
You can also contact me by using the contact sheet on the right have side of my blog, look forward to speaking.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment