Monday 16 September 2013

"remember it's not what you wear, its how you style it"

I always try and save my money, but when it comes, it just seems to disappear, which to be honest I'm not very happy about because I am then left skint. Recently I made a small purchase from ASOS, only two things, but I am going to show you one of them, which are these amazing faux leather boots that I love. They are great for wearing casually to work or college, or you can dress them up a little for events or parties, remember it's not what you wear, its how you style it. These boots were only £35 which is a complete bargain price, and they are also free delivery which is a bonus, because to be honest I hate paying for delivery, it's why I prefer to shop in person rather than online.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment