Tuesday 17 September 2013

"this dress's silhouette is perfect"

 
I brought this dress not long ago from the new Urban Outfitters store in Camden Town, and it's the first time I've worn it, and I love it. I don't like clothing tight, so this dress's silhouette is perfect for me. I've also always wanted a piece of clothing whether a dress of top that's had a white colour, and I finally found this piece. It was in the sale for only £22 reduced from about £45 I think. Urban Outfitters is definitely over priced for my pay check but when I find bargain priced items, I have to have it! I paired it with this chunky faux leather boots by H&M that I got last year, I love making a sweet, pretty dress a little more edgy with a pair of chunky boots, it adds a bit of style.  

No comments:

Post a Comment