Thursday 21 February 2013

#LFWE - less than 3days!

Hello my lovelies,

So I just had to express my joy and happiness and how excited I am to be attending London Fashion Weekend on Saturday, I can't wait! It's my second fashion show ever so I am so excited to sit down on front row (hopefully), and take in all the wonderful designs shown. I will be snapping throughout the day of my outfit (with is already prepared), street style and the catwalk, and possibly a little bit around the sales. Is anyone else attending? if you are I would love to meet you!

I don't want to speak too much of the day and what's to come, because I will have a blog post up either on Saturday night if I'm in a really speedy mood or on Sunday. But do check out this blog for full post on my experience of London Fashion Weekend.

Jordane x

No comments:

Post a Comment